Life must continue once you graduate. In most cases, students graduate with high life expectations. After searching for jobs for some time, some end up depressed. Bills start pilling, and you have no means of paying them. Some get meager paying jobs that cannot help them to cater to their needs. You don’t have to commit suicide; here are the tips on how you can survive.
1. Apply for Your Jobs– Don’t worry about high competition. You should know that opportunity are there waiting for you.
2. Internship– Some jobs will require you to have experience. Internship is the best way to start. Some companies will give you some money to help you survive
3. Self-Employment– You don’t have to wait to get employed. You can start a small business with your little saving and who knows.
4. Live within Your Means– Don’t spend more than you can afford. Don’t rent an expensive house to show off.
5. Move Back Home– If you get a job near your home, you don’t have to go renting a house. It will help you save some money.