With the alarming rate of terrorist attacks, you can’t afford to ignore your safety. Though terrorism is not as rampant as other crimes, the trend is worrying. Different terrorist groups, like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, are becoming a threat to humanity. Cases of a mass shooting in schools and hotels are increasing. Here are the five steps that can help you in case of an attack.
1. Act Immediately– At the first explosion, don’t start looking around. Flee on the opposite direction from the loud band. Wasting a single second can mean a lot.
2. Shield- If you are in a room and the attackers are shooting towards your direction, get a shield. You should lock the door and place a hardcover at the door. Stay away from glasses
3. Run– If you get an opportunity to escape, don’t hesitate. You can lift your hand in case the authorities are near.
4. Hide– If you get a safe place to hide, you need to grab the opportunity. You can switch off your phone. Be very patient and quite.
5. Fight– This should be your last option. Don’t try to be a hero. Anything around you is a weapon. Use it to hit the enemy with all your might.